Do you know what’s in your drinking
water and how it affects you and your
family’s health right now?
Studies show that many contaminants that may be in your water are actually cancer-causing substances that are associated with liver, kidney and heart damage. They can affect the thyroid, the nervous and reproductive systems and even cause leukemia and anemia.
This Safe Drinking Water on Tap e-book tells you everything you need to know about how to avoid harmful contaminants by choosing a safe water filter for your home or office, saving money and the environment.
Hello, I am Britt Mittemeijer and I am passionate about providing the best information for you about safe drinking water on tap so that you will get what you need at a reasonable price.
This e-book is written with you, your children and grandchildren in mind, because water is essential to a healthy life.
For $7.47 you can’t miss the opportunity to get the information that will save you money and give you better quality water right from your kitchen tap.
Purchase the ebook today for a healthy tomorrow.
Did you know that up to 60% of the human body is water?
- The brain is composed of 75% water
- The lungs are nearly 86% water.
- Lean muscle tissue contains about 75% water
- Body fat contains 10% water
- Bone has 22% water
- Blood is 83% water and blood helps digest our food, transport waste, and control body temperature.
Each day humans must replace the 2.4 liters of water we use during daily activities or our body suffers. Some water is replaced through drinking water and the rest taken by the body from the foods we eat.
Why clean drinking water is so important to your health:
- Water helps carry nutrients from the food you eat to every cell in your body.
- It carries oxygen into every cell and toxins away from where they can harm you.
- Water helps clean your stomach and aids in digestion.
- It controls the temperature in your body.
- Water cleanses the intestines.
- Water helps with weight loss.
- And lots more…..
If water is so important to all bodily functions, does it not make sense that we drink water that’s as unpolluted as possible?
It’s true that bottled water costs too much. And, while it often tastes better than tap water, it’s not as clean or safe as you may think.
- Do you know that half the US population gets their drinking water from bottled water because you were led to believe that bottled water is better?
- Bottled water very often is processed tap water, the same water you get on your kitchen sink for free.
- Bottled water is regulated the same as tap water by the FDA.
- You pay a higher price for bottled water than for the same amount of gasoline at the pump.
- You can do what the bottled water companies are doing—filter the water at your kitchen tap with a reliable home filtration system for about 9 cents per gallon.
- You can also fill up your to-go water bottled at home with consistently high water quality for 1 cent or less.
In this expert e-book you get detailed information about why a home water filtration system is a safer alternative to bottled water:
- Why there is concern about the quality of tap water:
- Why drinking water quality is so important to your health;
- Why the convenience of having clean drinking water conveniently located right at the kitchen tap and in your ice-maker/refrigerator beats carrying heavy water bottles around.
- Why a good home water filtration system saves you money and the environment;
- Which contaminants hurt you the most;
- Why 3rd party certification from NSF International gives you peace of mind;
- Who regulates bottled water vs. municipally-treated water that flows from the kitchen tap;
- The difference between municipally sourced water and well water;
- How chlorine makes the water taste better, but does not make your drinking water safer;
- Why de-chlorinator filters are a good step toward safe water awareness but still are far from thorough;
- Explains various water cleansing technologies and gives you pros and cons on each;
- Gives you many links to drinking water information, if you choose to educate yourself further;
- We show you how not to spend your hard-earned money on an inferior water filter system;
- We guide you toward making a good choice for a home water filtration system so you will get the best for less.
- What questions you should ask before pulling out your credit card.
The best, most effective place to control water contamination is in your home at your kitchen sink and in your refrigerator.
What are you waiting for? There is no risk investing just $7.47 in your e-book today and start living a healthy tomorrow.
PS: Although this e-book is very content-rich, we are selling it for a low price because we want to put it into your hands so you can make an informed choice to get safe drinking water without wasting money in the process.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Money-back guarantee ~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you don’t agree that this e-book gives you what you need to know to make an intelligent decision about purchasing a Home Drinking Water System, we will refund your money within a month of your purchase.