Studies show that drinking water contaminants are linked to millions of instances of illness within the United States each year.
Many of the most dangerous contaminants regulated by the Safe Drinking Water Act are actually cancer-causing substances that are associated with liver, kidney and heart damage.
They can affect the thyroid, the nervous system and reproductive system and even cause leukemia and anemia.
In this expert e-book you get detailed information about why a home water filtration system is a safer and more economical alternative to bottled water:
- Why there is concern about the quality of tap water;
- Why drinking water quality is so important to your health;
- Why the convenience of having clean drinking water conveniently located at the kitchen tap and in your ice-maker/refrigerator beats carrying heavy water bottles
- Why a good home water filtration system saves you money and the environment;
- Why 3rd party independent certification from NSF International gives you peace of mind;
- How chlorine removal makes the water taste better, but does not make your drinking water safer;
- Explains various water cleansing technologies and gives you pros and cons on each;
- Gives you many links to drinking water information, if you choose to educate yourself further;
- Shows you how not to spend our hard-earned money on an inferior water filer system;
- Guides you toward making a good choice for a home water filter system so you will get the best for less;
- Gives you a list of questions you should ask before pulling out your credit card.
- Which contaminants hurt you the most.